EZ Cap Style Clear Bottles Designed For Homebrewing
Perfect for brewing batches of kombucha, water kefir, limoncello, beer, soda and more. Crystal clear glass make filling a breeze.
Our flip top stoppers come pre-attached to the bottles, no more straining to attach them yourself.
Unique high-pressure gaskets are designed for brewing high-carb beverages. Adding fruit or a lot of priming sugar to your brew? No problem! These are high-quality Grolsch style bottles and caps.
Reusable time and time again, these are built to last
– Thick heavy glass bottles
– (204) stainless steel closures are dishwasher-safe and won’t rust or peel like cheap chrome.
– Straight sides and a tall slim design makes for easier cleaning and more hygienic bottles when compared to stouter shapes
– Hardwearing BPA-free plastic caps won’t crack or break like porcelain.
– High-pressure bottles rated to 4 bar / 58psi
-18 chalkboard labels and a liquid chalk pen, use the pen to write directly on the glass for daily labeling, save the labeled bottles for the guests!
– Your bottles come with 2 sets of different style gaskets to suit your brewing style, use our high-pressure gaskets for high pressure and longer fermentation brewing or the medium pressure gaskets for standard brews and medium duration ferments.
1.17” outside neck diameter
0.66” inside neck diameter
Safety information: Before each new brew, check for any chips or cracks in the glass that could cause weakness. Always put brewing bottles inside a cardboard box or cupboard rather than out on a countertop during the fermentation process.